Friday, February 15, 2008

The Best time ever in my life.

The Best time I ever had in my life was when I had first went to Six Flags. I had went with friends and a group of friends from there church. It was the best time ever because it was my first time going there. I had enjoyed being there in a big amusement park with big rides. It was kind of amazing to see huge rides like that and I was kind of scared to get on. After we played games I heard that the rides made some people sick. I decided that I was ready to get on some of the rides. After the first ride it was fun, so me and the rest of my friends had got on every ride that was there. It was the best time ever because I hadn't experienced nothing so fun like that before so I can't wait to go back it was the best time ever.

2 comments:

Ms. Gang said...

I think that you should have said, "The best time I ever had in my life is when I was in Ms. Gang's class." What is six flag's compared to that experience? :)

-Ms. Gang-

Anonymous said...

six flags is fun!!!!!!!!! im going for my birthday.