Thursday, February 21, 2008

Meme

If I were a month I would be: July;
If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday;
If I were a time of day I would be: 9.00 o’ clock
If I were a sea animal I would be: penguin
If I were a historical figure I would be: Malcolm X
If I were a stone or gem, I would be: a diamond
If I were a bird, I would be: swan
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: sunflower
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: summer
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: flute
If I were an animal, I would be: cheetah

If I were a color, I would be: red
If I were an emotion, I would be: happy
If I were a vegetable, I would be: carrot
If I were a sound, I would be: beat If I were a car, I would be: Solana
If I were a song, I would be: WHY?
If I were a movie, I would be: Paid N Full
If I were a food, I would be: chicken
If I were a place, I would be: Six Flags Great America
If I were a material or fabric, I would be: silk
If I were a scent, I would be: fresh sunflower
If I were a word, I would be: mature
If I were a subject in school I would be: Reading
If I were a comic book character I would be: fashion
If I were a shape I would be: star

No comments: