Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Experience with a Role Model.


My experience that I had with a treacher was my AVID teacher. Mrs. Moursette is a role model to me because she has helped me a lot this year as being a junior. The reason I have had a good experience with her because I came in not knowing anything. She talked to us and explained how to handle life, school, and other things in our life. As for me being a junior it's almost time for me to graduate from H.S. I have one more year. She is helping me with finding out many ways to get ready for college because it's around the corner. She has teached me a lot about school and is helping to prepare me for more. I have learned a lot from her these pass years since I have had her. I hope to stay focused and to continue to learn more.

No comments: