Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Ultimate Driving Experience


The driving experience was me with 50 Cent. I was driving a 08 lexus with dark windows. We both were going around the world on empty roads just driving fast. It felt amazing because I was driving, also in a cool car with my favorite celebrity 50 Cent. The smell was like a new car smell mixed with the smell of him. As we drove on the dirt roads riding fast, we just saw each other with the sun shining in our face. The emotions I had were out of control it was crazy I enjoyed every bit of it and wouldn't change it for nothing. It wouldn't matter because we both woould be driving together again.

2 comments:

Honey Bunny said...

I dont think dylan would be happy about it being 50 instead of him lol.

Nakeisha Smith said...

what 50 aint nothing on my husband in dylan look way better an your car suck